All data supplied by you allows us to provide our services, answer your requests or act in accordance with your instructions, particularly:
- Personal data provided by you through our website or by any other means, which are stored and kept to manage the requested services. Such data will be transmitted voluntarily, unless otherwise stated. If you decline to provide certain data, we may sometimes not be able to answer your questions or requests and you will therefore not enjoy our services fully or partially. Your data is used for purposes such as the observance or compliance of a contract made with you, booking of rooms, answering questions or requests and the customising of our services according to your preferences. In addition to this, we use the aforementioned data for statistical and analytical purposes, to provide you with news and offers pertaining to the products and services related to the Hotel Castellar, or about other products and services we may deem interesting for you, as well as to contact you by e-mail, mail, fax, phone or other means.
- Personal data stored on behalf of another person. In that case you guarantee that such a person has authorized you to provide his/her personal data and that they are correct and current, exempting the Hotel Castellar from any consequences arising from a breach of such conditions.
- Automatic data generated by the exclusive interaction with us, such as IP address data, type of browser and the OS used when your web browser accesses www.hotelcastellar.com.
- E-mail communications: If you provide us with an e-mail address we will submit promotional and marketing e-mails, related exclusively to the services requested. Each e-mail sent by us will include the possibility of unsubscribing from the service. If you stay as a guest at our hotel, we may use your e-mail address to ask you to submit a satisfaction survey once you leave. If you prefer not to receive any surveys, please make us aware of this by contacting RESCO HOTELES, S.L in C/ LA FUENTE S/N – 11350 CASTELLAR DE LA FRONTERA – CÁDIZ or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and contention by contacting RESCO HOTELES, S.L in C/ LA FUENTE S/N – 11350 CASTELLAR DE LA FRONTERA – CÁDIZ or else through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minors under 14: Resco Hoteles S.L does not deliberately use its website to collect any data that would identify personally any person who is explicitly under 14 years of age. Resco Hoteles S.L. may gather personal data from individuals under 14 years of age as part of the guest registration process, but always with their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent.
Our website www.hotelcastellar.com may store data in small text files, known as “cookies”, on your hard drive.
Cookies contain data regarding yourself and your preferences. For instance, if you check our rates or availability, the system may generate a cookie with the details you have provided. Additionally, it may only store a file that specifies the pages you have browsed so that we may be able to tailor the viewing of the website on your next visit.
Only the data you have provided, or the options selected while visiting our website may be stored in a cookie. For instance, our website cannot establish your e-mail address unless you specify it. Allowing a website to generate a cookie will not give that website or any other website access to the rest of your computer; only the website that created the cookie in the first place will be able to read it.